20 ways to show appreciation
Lavish rewards are great—if you can afford them.
HR staff and managers can motivate employees and show their appreciation even if they don’t have a dime to spend. Share this list of 20 motivating phrases with all the managers in your organization and encourage them to start using them to express their appreciation to employees today. Don’t you forget to do the same!
Add this list of 20 motivating phrases to your memory bank:
- “I am proud to have you on my team.”
- “Congratulations on a terrific job.”
- “You are so helpful. Thank you.”
- “You keep improving. Well done.”
- “Thanks so much for your consistent effort.”
- “I really admire your dedication.”
- “You are a champion.”
- “What an incredible accomplishment.”
- “Great effort. You make us all look good.”
- “You have fully repaid our confidence in you.”
- “You grasped a difficult challenge and then mastered it.”
- “Your work on this was sensational.”
- “Your results were outstanding.”
- “You are a valuable part of this organization.”
- “Your efforts really make a difference.”
- “You are a real plus for us.”
- “You continue to be one of our top performers.”
- “You make our founder’s vision come alive.”
- “Your accomplishments inspire us all.”
- “Everyone is talking about your effort, commitment and results.”
Source: Essentials of Effective Teamwork, Workplacetrainingcenter.com.
Entry filed under: Company Culture, Employee recognition, Employee retention, HR Management, Leadership, Management. Tags: appreciation, Company Culture, Employee Relations, HR Management, Job satisfaction.