6 powerful thoughts on gratitude
At this time of year, it’s important to give thanks for all of the people who make our lives better. In the spirit of the holiday, here are some powerful thoughts on gratitude:
- “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” – Gladys Browyn Stern
- “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy
- “The greatest humiliation in life is to work hard on something from which you expect great appreciation, and then fail to get it.” – Edgar Watson Howe
- “When someone comes along who genuinely thanks us, we will follow that person a very long way.” – Alan Loy McGinnis
- “Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “People may take a job for more money, but they often leave it for more recognition and appreciation.” – Bob Nelson
To show our appreciation for your readership, we’re offering you a 25% discount off any of our training tools at www.PracticalBusinessTraining.com. Use promo code 20PRCT at checkout and receive 25% off your entire order!
For example, with this special offer, you can save $49.75 on Polite, Professional and Promotable: Etiquette for Today’s Workplace.
It’s all too easy to let common workplace courtesy and business etiquette go by the wayside, especially during busy or hard times. However, doing so is a huge mistake. One person’s bad habits can have a ripple effect through the whole team.
Polite, Professional and Promotable: Etiquette for Today’s Workplace teaches employees business etiquette ground rules that will prevent conflicts, build stronger work relationships and present a polished and professional image. This product includes a:
- 60-minute audio conference, Business Communication Etiquette: Dealing With Technology, with a companion PowerPoint presentation.
- 60-minute audio conference, Business Communication Etiquette: Dealing With People, with companion PowerPoint presentation.
- 44-page workbook stuffed full of advice and etiquette guidelines.
Order for the low price of $199! $149.25 with promo code 20PRCT!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.